Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Allen's Biggest Loser Contest

I just wanted to show you all my before picture even though it causes me great pain to see myself this way. The holidays really did get the best of me. As you can see I have gained back some weight and I do not want to slip any further than I have already.
The Grand Prize for the Biggest Loser of all who would like to participate will be discussed after I know who all will be involved. We will go by the percentage of body weight lost.
If any of you are brave enough feel free to publish your own before picture.

3 comments:

Todd and Heather said...

Pops, that is a funny picture but you have never been like that nor ever will. I can try to get into this competition but I want to do the percentage of muscle mass gained! I am working out each day! Pops you look great and you have to treat yourself to something nice sometimes like good food over the holidays!!

Todd and Heather said...

Along with lifting everyday to try and gain muscle mass, Todd has also been running everyday to train for the freedom mile. He is trying to make up for last year taking dead last out of the whole family. Pops you look great though!!

Gary and Mauri said...

Pops, That picture was funny, but gross! Mauri and I are in, but she is going to have a hard time with being pregnant and all, we will measure her body mass weight then......and that will be her starting weight!! We love you! To Todd, you are going to need more training than just running each day to beat me in the freedom mile this year......better be hope for a miracle!