Monday, November 17, 2008

My Christmas Idea




I really feel that all of us have been very blessed in these difficult times that are around us, and I know a lot of people are really facing major hardships in their lives. Mom and I were just wondering if it would be better than to try and give alot to each other for Christmas if we should find someone close to each of us that could really use some special help at this time of the year? We will still give a little something to the Grandkids (that is a given) but I would really like to help those who need something special in their lives at this time. Please let us know what you think about this Idea! We love you kids and are looking forward to the next couple of weeks of being together.

2 comments:

Danny Allen said...

I think that is a great idea. Amber and I were just talking about what is really important about the holidays and it is not the gifts we give each other, but being together with family that is really important. I think it is a great idea to pick someone who is in more need than us.

--Danny

Jason and Tiff said...

Just thought I'd say hi Danny! We miss you guys! Hopefully we will get to see you when we come home soon! Are you guys going to be in Bunkerville for Thanksgiving? What about Christmas? I haven't even seen Todd yet! He needs to meet Jason still. I hope you guys are doing good. We miss ya and love ya. Cute picture of LaVon and Santa. :)